Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Venture


A few local gamers and I have decided to try to get the ball rolling on forming a gaming club. I am interested in who we can bring into the fold, as to my knowledge there is not very much in the way of organized gaming clubs in our area (Orange County, CA).

I've set up a small website at ocwarhammer.com and registered on twitter here.

Im hoping to open up some discussion boards for the group as well as get a blog together for the group shortly.

If you are in the area and interested in joining or finding out more, please shoot an email to info@ocwarhammer.com.

Im pretty chuffed with the way the logo turned out, if I don't say so myself.

I hope this is the beginning of a successful club and I would love to hear any of your experiences in starting/joining a gaming club. Please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment